Thursday, January 27, 2005

yay! :D
created this new skin; nice?
any comments or links,
on my tagboard please!

anyway!
SISTER; priscilla! and ALL
who contibuted for my bday
present (the converse shoe!)
THANKS YAWL! really appreciate it!
and so..

i have a new converse shoe now! (:


and lydia!
thanks for baking me one whole
cakesize of brownie for my bday too!
wonder what i'm gonna do with the
rest of it though (half was shared
with my classmates in class! and then
we all became hyper! HAHAHAH!)

i'm so touched!
my birthday's alr over,
yet i am still receiving presents! hah.


anyway!
basketball competition today.
man, it was such a close fight.
stc vrs chijtp.
we won! 24 - 19
told you it was a
close fight! ha.


julie and i (sweet sixteenth party!)


pictures of the party
will be out soon!
too lazy to upload! HA.

audrey ho!
i read anastasia's blog!
how in the world did you break
the saw during DNT! its a saw
mind you?! hahah. power la you.
ALL THE JOKES PLEASE.

retard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home